Monday, July 16, 2007

One of my favorites of Emily

I just wanted to share that sweet little smile with you all. I posted this in the 2Peas gallery a while back, but was going through some pictures b/c I want to get some more recent prints to frame in the house and I came across this one again. Thanks for looking!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

12 comments:

Amy said...

Great shot of her, love the POV! I also like how her greens match the grass (Big fan of that shade of green too!) What a nice little smile and head tilt she gave you ~ I can see why it's one of your favorites.

Michelle said...

what a cutie i love the angle. and her eyes are great!

April Ziegler said...

Awww, she's a doll. That looks frame-worthy! =)

Mom2Drew said...

What a face! So full of childlike wonder and joy! I like the perspective here, I'm assuming you're looking down? Something different from just straight on you know, way to spice it up. The colors are also nice and fresh...even on a laptop;)

Jan said...

I love the little gap in her front teeth... so cute!! This is a nice capture--I love her expression and the pose is nice, too. Well done!

Lorrie said...

she is adorable. Great shot!

bprincephoto said...

such a cutie. Love the angle. And if you ever find a way to get more time let me know. I have a ton of photos- even back from January that I would like to work with. LOL

robin said...

Yes, a very cute face and smile! And I love the green, too! If you find those extra hours would you let me know how I can get some!

Tori said...

What a cutie!

Melissa said...

Very cute shot! Love the angle and green!

Kathy said...

Very sweet! Like the composition a lot.

Tera Fraley said...

Such a cutie!! Great shot, I love the angle!