Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hydrangea

I'm guilty of a double post today. In case you didn't see last week's Macro Monday, here's the hydrangea I posted. I'll have macros in the gallery tomorrow that I took today. I didn't have anything else to post tonight. I need to get out and take some pictures. So, for now...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

cherie said...

beautiful macro shot! love the color.

Sue said...

Pretty color :) I really like how you framed this too! Beautiful!

Tera Fraley said...

Great shot!! Very pretty flower and great color

bprincephoto said...

Great shot! Love the comp. Oh and I missed yesterdays but I love it! Such a fun picture.

Joanne Fowler said...

Beautiful!!! It just needs a little pop to be perfect but I really love it.

Thanks for your CC on my wedding images. I appreciate it!!! I tried to soften them up a bit but I guess I went overboard! LOL Thanks for the honesty!

Cindi Koceich said...

That is a beautiful color of pink! Love the softness of this shot too!!