Introducing my dh! I've never posted a photo of him here and I've been dying to get some shots with him interacting with the girls. Well, at least I was 1/3 successful. :)
Oh my gosh, Molly looks a TON like your DH!!!! I have posted a couple of my hubby, but I really do need to try to include him -- and myself -- a little more. These are super cute. Nice to "meet" the hubby!
I've been trying to comment, but blogspot wouldn't let me! I was also going to say how much your dd looks like your dh. He couldn't deny her if he tried! Great shots. Love them!
It's nice to "meet" your DH. I love the photos of him interacting with Molly - very sweet! I really need to try to get more photos of my DH...he HATES having photos taken.
My DH is sooo camera shy, I don't get many pics of him, and most have the "paparazzi" hand in front of his face! Great shots to have them cuddled together, love the last one, where she's looking and he's looking at her.
These are so precious. Daddy shots are the cutest things ever. Nice to get to see your DH. And I didn't get to post yesterday but the triplet shots are most adorable! I'm sure their momma is going to LOVE them
A precious shot of the two of them! I agree, she looks a lot like him! My hubby hates to have his picture taken, so I'm going to have to catch him off-guard one of these days!
14 comments:
Oh my gosh, Molly looks a TON like your DH!!!! I have posted a couple of my hubby, but I really do need to try to include him -- and myself -- a little more. These are super cute. Nice to "meet" the hubby!
I've been trying to comment, but blogspot wouldn't let me! I was also going to say how much your dd looks like your dh. He couldn't deny her if he tried!
Great shots. Love them!
It's nice to "meet" your DH. I love the photos of him interacting with Molly - very sweet! I really need to try to get more photos of my DH...he HATES having photos taken.
How sweet, they do look alike! BTW, loved your triplets shots, I saw them on the message board too!
My DH is sooo camera shy, I don't get many pics of him, and most have the "paparazzi" hand in front of his face! Great shots to have them cuddled together, love the last one, where she's looking and he's looking at her.
These are so precious. Daddy shots are the cutest things ever. Nice to get to see your DH. And I didn't get to post yesterday but the triplet shots are most adorable! I'm sure their momma is going to LOVE them
Awe...tell him to get in more shots, precious! Oh and your music choice is so perfect too...made me smile.
Nice to meet the DH. He can't deny that one. LOL Very sweet photos. TFS.
I love shots of fathers with their kids. These are great. The last one is my fav. Great shots Nice to meet dh.
Great pic, love seeing a hubbys relationship with the kids!! I feel like I never take pics of dh or ds either
A precious shot of the two of them! I agree, she looks a lot like him! My hubby hates to have his picture taken, so I'm going to have to catch him off-guard one of these days!
Wonderful shots of dh and the baby!
I love daddy shots w/babies!! So sweet!
very sweet shots...i don't have many shots of dh on my blog either...
great captures.....:)
leah
Post a Comment