Monday, July 23, 2007

As promised, lots of baby photos.

So, I'm a little late in getting them up, but here they are... just a few of the photos of the triplets. These were all taking with natural light, Tamron 28-75mm lens, various apertures and shutter speeds. Again, as this was a rather last minute idea, and with three of them, I think there were some pretty cute shots. And, other than Molly, it's the first time I've taken any pictures of any other newborns. I think I could really enjoy this. I have another cousin due in October, and a friend due in October as well. I hope they let me take pictures, too. :)

I should also add that I have all of these in color, too. I love all the color ones as well. They're so rich yet so delicate. But I didn't want to overwhelm you more than I already have. If you want to see any of the color ones, just let me know!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Michelle said...

these are beautiful. definitely brought a smile to my face. i love the one of the baby stretching and the one with the hands in front of her/his face. mom should be ecstatic over these!

Ruth Ann said...

I absolutely LOVE the last photo! It is amazing! It looks like a piece of art that you would see hanging in the hosptial or OB's office! Great job! LOVE IT!

Tera Fraley said...

Such cute baby shots!! I love the black and white and the one of the 3 of them together. Bet it will be tough the older they get, but fun!!

bprincephoto said...

I love baby pictures!! You got some really great shots and I'm looking forward to seeing more. The last one is killer. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Man, you did a great job with the triplets! Bet it was fun, too.