If you've come here by way of an old bookmark, or Google search, or any other way, fear not! I'm still designing. I've just moved! Please go to my *all new* designs site: Julie Wolfe Designs to see what I've been up to and to find all your old favorites. Thanks so much to everyone who keeps me inspired to keep designing!
~Julie
At Last...
Introducing the Seaside Christmas collection. This collection is the culmination of a lot of trial an error. ;) Inspired by the colors of the beach, the designs can be both casual and elegant. I hope you can find a way to integrate your photos into this card. Just don't limit your imagination to just Christmas cards. With a few little changes, these would make beautiful birth announcements as well.
As always, please be aware of my Terms of Use. Your purchase implies your acceptance of these terms. Additionally, b/c of the nature of the product, I will not offer any refunds. And, super cool new feature, these templates are available for immediate download upon completed payment. Please be sure to click on the "Return to Merchant" button after payment has gone through. That will bring up the file download.
These are layered templates created using the guidelines from WHCC, though you can adjust it to fit specifications from other printers. It will come with instructions on how to add your own photos. All text layers can be removed if you choose to add your own wording.
************************************************
************************************************
************************************************
Who doesn't like something for free?
We're all looking for good deals, a good bargain... how about free? Yep, it's free!
The 2010 Year At A Glance calendar template. Designed in Photoshop, this one is an (almost) flattened file. It's a .psd file with a rectangular opening sized to fit a 4x6 crop ratio file. This is an 8x10 file at 300 ppi, intended to be printed as an 8x10 photo. Use it for yourself, use it for your clients, send your clients a 'Thank You' gift for their business this year. Just DON'T re-sell the template as your own, please!

You can download the file by clicking here.
All you have to do is leave a comment and it's yours to use. ;) Hey, we all love comments, don't we? And feel free to pass it along, just link back here to my blog as a way of giving me credit for the design.
Enjoy!
A New Addition to the Vintage Line of Cards
I had been requested to make a folded card to go along with this line, so voila! Introducing the '5x7 Folded Horizontal' Vintage card. (Click on the image for larger view). Please note, this template is NOT included in a purchase of the Full Vintage Set as it is an addition.
5x7 Folded Horizontal {$12}

As always, please be aware of my Terms of Use. Your purchase implies your acceptance of these terms. Additionally, b/c of the nature of the product, I will not offer any refunds once I have sent you the file. You can expect to receive your template within 24 hours of payment. These templates have been tested in both Photoshop Elements and Photoshop versions CS and higher.
These are layered templates created using the guidelines from WHCC, though you can adjust it to fit specifications from other printers. It will come with instructions on how to add your own photos. All text layers can be edited. Fonts used on the set are Trajan Pro and Carlotta.
The Best of Both Worlds
Yet another template. :) Seems the design from my card last year along with the tree letter are quite popular requests. So, here's another card design option that combines the two. This is a fully layered file. The background is fully intact, so maybe you don't need three photo openings... that's ok, just delete one. Or, maybe you need four openings, and maybe you need four openings that are all the same size... that's ok too. Just re-size, re-arrange, and add another. That amount of flexibility is up to you. As for the rest, be sure you read through the TOU.
Purchase Terms: Please be sure you read through the Terms of Use. Your purchase implies your acceptance of these terms. Additionally, b/c of the nature of the product, I will not offer any refunds once I have sent you the file. You can expect to receive your template within 24 hours of payment. These templates have been tested in both Photoshop Elements and Photoshop versions CS and higher.
These are layered templates created using the guidelines from WHCC, though you can adjust it to fit specifications from other printers. It will come with instructions on how to add your own photos. You are able only to edit the text layers on the back of the card. Fonts used on the set are Adobe Garamond Pro and P22 Cezanne. (Please click on the images for a more detailed view.)
Peppermint Bark 5x7 Vertical {$10}

Vintage Christmas
One more Christmas card set. A beautiful set that offers lots of variety when it comes to showing off your holiday photos. From the simpler 5x7 vertical flat (postcard-style) card to the 5x5 tri-fold with room to share 5 of your favorite photos this year. Another bonus when it comes to the tri-fold is the super-cool "tree letter" that has been so popular. You can see my example from my family's Christmas card from last year right here.
Purchase Terms: Please be sure you read through the Terms of Use. Your purchase implies your acceptance of these terms. Additionally, b/c of the nature of the product, I will not offer any refunds once I have sent you the file. You can expect to receive your template within 24 hours of payment. These templates have been tested in both Photoshop Elements and Photoshop versions CS and higher.
These are layered templates created using the guidelines from WHCC, though you can adjust it to fit specifications from other printers. It will come with instructions on how to add your own photos. You are able to edit all text layers. Fonts used on the set include: Carlotta, Cherish, and Trajan Pro. (Please click on the images for a more detailed view.)
5x5 Trifold {$15}

************************************************
5x7 Flat Horizontal {$10}

************************************************
5x7 Flat Vertical {$10}

************************************************
Vintage Full Set {$32}
Traditional Christmas
The full set of Traditional Christmas is now ready. :) These are some of my favorite cards I've ever designed. Love them!
Below each photo is an "Add to Cart" button. I realize we all have different needs, so while the whole set is available, I've also made each card available for purchase individually. Please be sure that you click on the right button by double checking that the template name on your PayPal checkout page matches the name for the template you are trying to purchase.
Purchase Terms: Please be sure you read through the Terms of Use. Your purchase implies your acceptance of these terms. Additionally, b/c of the nature of the product, I will not offer any refunds once I have sent you the file. You can expect to receive your template within 24 hours of payment. These templates have been tested in both Photoshop Elements and Photoshop versions CS and higher.
These are layered templates created using the guidelines from WHCC, though you can adjust it to fit specifications from other printers. It will come with instructions on how to add your own photos. You are able to edit all text layers that include the message and the signature. You are also able to edit the "Merry Christmas" on the 5x7 Flat card. All other elements that include text cannot be changed. Fonts used on the set include: Bickham Script Pro, Carlotta, Passions Conflict, and Trajan Pro. (Please click on the images for a more detailed view.)
Traditional Christmas Full Set {$50}

**********************************************
5x5 Tri-fold {$15}

************************************************
5x7 Folded 'Framed' {$12}

**********************************************
5x7 Folded 'Flourishes' {$12}

**********************************************
5x7 Folded 'Ornamental' {$12}

**********************************************
5x7 Flat Flourishes {$10}

Christmas Card Template
I've had several requests from people asking me if I would sell the template that I used in creating our family Christmas card last year. So..... yes, I will. :)
Here's what my 5x5 tri-fold card looks like:

The purchased template WILL NOT include the monogrammed letter or circle on the inside right. It will include the message only. The fonts used in creating this were Adobe Garamond Pro and P22 Cezanne Regular. You may substitute other fonts. Instructions for creating the tree on the back of the card are also included.
This is a layered template created using the guidelines from WHCC, though you can adjust it to fit specifications from other printers. I say this b/c the template is not simply 6- 5x5 squares. They vary to allow for the required bleed room set forth by the lab. It will come with instructions on how to add your own photos.
Please be sure you read through the Terms of Use. Your purchase implies your acceptance of these terms. Additionally, b/c of the nature of the product, I will not offer any refunds once I have sent you the file. You can expect to receive your template within 24 hours of payment. This template has been tested in both Photoshop Elements and Photoshop versions CS and higher.
If you're looking for a slightly simpler version, the 5x7 template is also available.

The same terms as posted above apply. Be sure you read through the TOU before you purchase. No refunds will be given.





69 comments:
Woot!! Thanks for your generosity--I love the template!
This is great Julie! Thanks so much for sharing.
Love it! Thanks for sharing your talent.
Thanks so much Julie! It's beautiful!
This is awesome! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you, Julie. I love this. What a nice share. It will be great for gifts.
It's gorgeous Julie! I just love your style!!
Thanks Julie!
thank you so much for this, its fabulous!!!!!
thanks it's beautiful
Adorable!!! Thanks for sharing your hard work Julie!
Julie- Love this. Thank you *so* much for sharing this!!!
This is so pretty! Thank you for sharing :O)
Thank you for sharing! It is beautiful.
Julie you rock! Thanks!
Thanks for sharing Julie. I love it!
Love this! What a great idea to use as a gift for clients. Love the photos of your girls, too!
Thanks for the share! Can't wait to get some printed for gifts!
Thank you...I love it!
You're the best for sharing this!! Thank you so much!!
Thank you! =)
Thanks so much !! This is awesome!
Thank you so much for the share!!
Love it! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! It is so beautiful!
Your work is beautiful. Thank you for the template. I am trying to get a good photo of my daughter, cat and rabbit.
Thank you so much!! What a beautiful project.
Looks great! Thanks so much! My clients will love it!
Thanks so much, looks fantastic!
Cute! Thanks for sharing.
So very nice, Thank you!!
Awesome! Thanks for a great share :)
Thanks for sharing with us... =)
Thank you so much for sharing...it's beautiful!
Julie, Thanks so much. It's so cute and perfect for a client gift.
gorgeous.. :)tyfs
Great calendar.
Thanks so much! This is fantastic!
LOVE it Julie!! this will make grandparent gift giving a sinch ! thanks for sharing your talent =)
Wow! I love it. Thanks so much!
You are so talented, Julie! This is beautiful. Thanks a million for your generosity!
So nice of you to share! Thanks!
Thank you!!!! Love it!
Thank you, very nice!
Thank you for your generosity! I love it!
Thanks you! Lovely design.
I really like this and I plan to give it to my mil for Christmas. Thank you very much!
LOve the template! Thanks for sharing. Youhave a wonderful style - can't wait to see more designs from you :)
thank you! It's beautiful!
Thanks!
THANKS!
Julie once again you WOW me with your talent. i am looking forward to purchasing your 2009 holiday templates
Glad to have found your designs. I really like your work.
I'd checked your blog a few times looking to see if you did templates this year, and it's awesome to see that you did. I just can't tell my client who'd been hoping to use one of your creations and finally broke down and used something else because she wanted a really early jump on things (she used your trifold last year and STILL gets comments about it). Anyway, THANKS. -Erin Clausen
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing this!
Thank you so much!
Beautiful! Great work! :)
Just gorgeous! Thanks so much!!
Thanks Julie. Love your templates.
Thank you! This is a perfect thank you for my clients, and I think my family members will love it too.
I love your work! Thank you so much!
Thank you so much for sharing this awesome template! Hugs!!!
AWESOME! LOVE that template!!!
Thanks for sharing with all of us!!!
Thanks!
Thanks for sharing Julie!
Thanks for sharing! It looks great :)
your work is beautiful, thanks for the calendar share!
thank you!
Post a Comment