

On another note, what do you think of my new haircut? I haven't had actual bangs in F.O.R.E.V.E.R! Pregnancy and child birth does weird things to you, you know? So, I've been gradually losing my hair. It happened with the other two, so nothing new here. But, I also had much shorter hair so maybe it wasn't quite as obvious, or else this time is much worse. Every time I wash my hair I think it's gotta stop eventually, right? But, it hasn't. And, the worst part is that it's the most obvious along my hairline. I'm rivaling Nick, here. That's sad :( I had these long bangs, long enough to tuck behind my ears. Problem was, that I like to pull my hair back. Whenever I did that, the spots near my temples where all the hair is only like 1/4 inch fuzz was super obvious. Well, I called the salon today just totally beside myself. I just couldn't take it any longer. Surprise, surprise, my stylist had an opening. I tell her the situation and she says, rather timidly, "well, how do you feel about... (drumroll)... bangs?" Oh, What the hell, right? Can't be any worse than the fuzz that's there. Plus, it'll grow back. WOW! What a difference (at least to me.) It gives my face a whole different shape. Might take a little getting used to, but so far, I really like it. Plus, I can pull it back now and you don't see two gaping holes on either side of my head. I also got about three inches cut off the total length. Pardon the little curl in the bangs, btw. It was really humid today. :P
Oh, and I should share Nick's comment today when he saw me. HIM: "Hmmm. That's different. Did you do that? So. Bangs, huh?" ME: Seriously? Thanks, babe. :P
13 comments:
I love it! It looks absolutely gorgeous on you! Molly looks thrilled in that last one! She's so darn cute!
I like it! These are really cute shots, too. Your husband's comments really made me LOL!
Great shots! I think I've only seen your Avatar pic before, but the bangs look great! Glad you and Molly had fun with the shooting of these!
great new haircut. and cute photos.I did have a little laugh at your husbands comment!
I already knew you were beautiful on the inside, but girl, you are beautiful on the outside too!! Love your new do and good for you for getting in those shots! I keep saying I need to but never doing it!
I got bangs awhile back, too. I had to...the old wrinkly forehead was glaring. LOL You look FABBO!!!!Your dh sounds exactly like mine. Are they brothers? lol
PS. My hair falls out with each shower, too. It is crazy. My youngest is 11 and it is still happening. My hairdresser said hair strands falls out every 7-8 years and this is natural (thankfully it didn't all sprout at the same time or we'd be bald) I have fine, thin hair to begin with. It is frightening to see a small dog in my brush each morning. Just wanted to say, I can relate to your woes. :)
Cute pics, you are very pretty!! You should come out more often, I like the bangs!!
The exact same thing happened after I had both of my girls, too, and it seemed to last forever after I had Emerson. I actually considered going to the dr. to see if I had a thyroid problem, but it finally let up!!!! I hope that yours starts falling out soon! And your bangs look fab! Wish I had the guts to change my hair, but with the curls and the humidity that we have here, I don't think it's going to happen! I'm really glad to "see" you, Julie! Beautiful pics!!
Love the photos! They look sooo awesome! It's hard to believe that you set the timer and just stepped in front of the camera! Great job! Molly is soo sweet! And I love your hair!
Just passing through. You do great photography. Love the pics and the haircut.
Sweet photo of you and Molly. The new do looks terrific!
Great new look, LOVE IT! Good for you getting in front of the camera!
These photos are so beautiful...as are the subjects! ;)
Post a Comment