I want to create a nice banner for this blog, but I'm not ready to add pictures of the kids yet (still waiting on one more - kid, that is). :) So I thought the rose might be fun for a little while. Hopefully I'll get to that soon.
This first picture is the original (with a little curves editing.)

This one is the one I added some artistic effects to. I was going for a little more of an abstract look, here.

The picture was taken in Manual with my Tamron 28-75 f2.8 lens, set up on a tripod.
Settings: ISO 200 | SS 1/20 | f=2.8
***Edited to add*** OK, this is a bummer. Either in re-sizing for the web or in uploading to blogger, I lost so much of the detail. I'll play with it some more before I put it on my banner.
8 comments:
Nice photo and what a sweet DH!
Awe, hubby get a couple bonus points for that one!!! I love the color in #1!!!!
Your husband definitely should win some sort of award! lol What a sweetie!
Very pretty.
Beautiful capture! I like the soft touch you added to the second pic. And your husband must be a sweetheart! Congratulations--it sounds like you have a wonderful family.
Beautiful rose. Great angle.
Beautifully done!
Melissa H
I think the pics are beautiful! Your dh is such a sweetie to remember the dd's too!
Post a Comment