
Check that big belly out. :) I could show you me, but I don't really look like "me" right now, so here's a part of me. Plus, now I can say I have a picture of my belly. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and very ready to be finished with the whole thing. I'm getting pretty anxious to hold our new little one. And, big sisters Emily (6) and Anna (2 1/2) are ready to meet their new little brother or sister, too.
About the photo... I took this one of myself, in the bathroom mirror, so the lighting wasn't so great. I did some post-processing in Photoshop, but as I opened it here, I really don't like it. The white is ok, but my darks should definitely look darker. Lesson learned, I guess. I'm still using that 50mm lense with the 'ginormous' learning curve. :P
ISO 400 | SS 1/80 | f=2.8 | WB Tungsten
18 comments:
Awww...cute belly! Great job for a self portrait. And congrats on the soon to arrive bundle of joy. :-)
I know what you mean, the last month with my DS I just wanted him out so that I could hold him, RIGHT NOW DANG IT!! BTW you look very good @35wks!!!!
Awe Julie! It's so nice to meet your baby belly! How sweet!!
Such a cute photo ;) Can't wait to see the photos you take of your new little one!
Julie, that is a great photo. Looks like the rest of you is tiny and you are all baby.
Love your belly!! It's amazing... When you know you will never be pregnant again, you miss it so much! Congratulations on your newest addition and great pic!
I can't wait to be able to take pics like this... ~sigh~
How fun! I can't believe you're waiting to find out what you're having. I couldn't do that! Bathroom lighting is tricky, but all things considered . . . you did a great job.
Congratulations!!! great photo....always loved these 'belly pics'......so cute!
Nice to meet you. :) Great photo and best wishes for a safe delivery.
Great shot. It should be you and a half. wonderful blog about the picture and your feelings.
You have a fantastic-looking belly! Mine never seemed to be that cute! LOL Love your POTD. Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself!
Oh how exciting, I bet you can't wait to hold your new little baby!
Great belly shot by the way. :)
This picture looks awesome and fun!!!I want to see your journey of pregnancy and the baby!!!
cute belly! you look great!
Awwww...cute photo. You look great. I can't wait to see new baby photos!
Your belly is gorgeous. Great shot. Those last few weeks are tough going.
This is a great shot! Even though you're not totally pleased with it, I bet you'll treasure it forever. Wishing you the best with this little guy!
Post a Comment