This one is killin' me. I look at this and think, my sweet baby girl can't possibly be old enough to look this big. She's only 3 (and a recent "3" at that.) ***kinda sad :( ***


I was playing around a bit with some conversions and channel mixer. I know that #2 and #3 are a different color than #4... couldn't remember the exact percentages I used from one to the next. ;o) What do you think of the conversions? I can't decide if I like them or not. Sometimes when I look at them they seem really cool. Then I walk away and come back and they seem too dark... hmmm, not sure.
Have a great one, guys! I was feeling a little lonely not posting here and reading all your kind comments for the past week. Emily's about to lose another tooth... that should be my next post... can't be more than a day or two.


6 comments:
Those catchlights you have in the first one are priceless! Her expression and the lighting are all good. Love it!
I'm not such a fan of the chocolately conversions, but I really like the cahir, and her pose is sweet.
Good to see you post again!
The conversion seems too dark for me, but it has that vintage feel that works...if that was your goal. Love the pose. She really earned her quarter. LOL
I think I like the first shot in the chair vs the cropped shot.
Keep shooting. I love your work.
I really like the conversion, it doesn't look too dark on my computer. I like the closer crop on the chair. And I love that you bribed her with a quarter, haha. I'll have to remember that little trick... =)
that's hilarious about the quarter!
i like the first crop best--and I like your conversion...the last one has a bit of a rose to it at least on my screen.
sweet shots!!
Julie... the pictures are adorable, as is your little princess. I love the color and focus on the first shot. My fave of the chair pictures is the first one, but it is a little bit dark on my screen too. not much though!
Nice job and a quarter well spent!! lol.
These are gorgeous!!! I love the color, what action did you use for those? Awesome job! It is so sad to watch them grow up so fast, isn't it?
Post a Comment