Friday, June 22, 2007

Bummer, about the slideshow

So, here I'm thinking no one thought my pictures were as funny as I did. Well, maybe you still didn't, but I'll at least believe that it was b/c you couldn't view the slideshow. Sorry about that. My neighbor and I took all the kids to an amusement park today. I took lots of pictures, but haven't even had the time to look at them yet, much less post them. So, for those of you who couldn't see the slideshow, I'm posting some of my favorite photos that were in the slideshow, not because they're technically good, actually quite the opposie. But rather for how much they portray Anna's personality. You have to look a bit beyond the picture as a snapshot, and rather, look at the detail.. where the water is, the look on her face, things like that. Those are the things that capture her spirit.

Whoops...

Had to put the apron on after that last one.

She's so deep in thought.

Hmmm... just noticed the feet were dirty.

Look at that focus and determination.

12 comments:

Heather said...

Such cute shots! She is determined isn't she:) I bet the slideshow was cool!

Lauren Hartman said...

These are so darned sweet. Makes me wish for the days when DS was little!

Mom2Drew said...

As you already know...I love series shots, so these are great. For me, #2 especially! Nice colors too.

robin said...

Very cute shots. She looks like she is having a great time!

Michelle said...

great shots of your dd! and that last one is a riot! great job.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

What a great post!! Love those pics, and that last one is hilarious!!

Kathy said...

LOL.
That bottom picure cracks me up.

Lorrie said...

Julie... i thought it was just me that couldn't view the slideshow! Sorry.
Your little one is a cutie pie! Love her intent looks.
Ok, and the belly pics is HILARIOUS!

Erika said...

Oh! I could see the slideshow yesterday, and really liked it! I like the concentration and stopping to wash her feet, so fun!

Melissa said...

What a great series of shots. Looks like she had fun too! That last photo just cracked me right up!

Cindi Koceich said...

She looks like a hard worker and very persistent! I love series of shots that tell a story! These would make a great storyboard!!
Lovin' the belly shot too!!

Sara said...

LOL!