Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tag! You're it!

So, I've been tagged. Why do I blog?

1. Basically, it all started with the photography challenge. I had no clue how to even set up a blog before that, but now I like it, love it even. Can't believe how much I'm learning about "html" since starting this.

2. Because I love a little recognition and validation sometimes. I love to read comments posted about my pictures. Because it really is nice to share my love of photography and improve on my skills with other people who have the same passion. Like anything else, if you don't share the same love, it's often difficult to have the same appreciation for it.

3. Because since I took up photography as a hobby, basically an evolution from my scrapping hobby, I rarely find the time to scrap anymore. And, if a few random pictures with a short story to go along help me to remember the good times (or maybe not so good times) in my children's lives, I feel good knowing I have something to look back on.

4. Because I enjoy reading everyone else's blog and looking at their photos. It helps me to "get to know you" all a little bit better. Because I hope that everyone who reads mine, friends and family alike, get to know a little more about me.

5. Because I'm inspired by the photos I see posted everywhere else and I hope I can provide just a little bit of inspiration to someone else.

No comments: