Family. Couldn't live without them. Why? Let me tell you...
Today it's Anna's turn (mostly because she was the first one I could get my hands on to take pictures of.) She is little Miss Personality. My mom pointed it out... ironically, she's a fantastic combination of both of her Godparents. Hi Dan, Hi Christy! :) She has spunk, she has character, she has an amazing sense of humor, and pretty much anything she does will make you laugh. She's hard to be mad at.
Emily's been pretty busy lately after school. She's big-time now; she's popular; she's always on play-dates; oh yea, she's 6! So Anna gets one on one Mommy time in the afternoons, after her nap and while Molly is napping. She loves to be my little helper. She folds all the laundry -- shhh, don't tell her I re-fold it all. She helps make dinner. She helps me sweep, well, actually, she just pushes the dirt around. She helps me water my flowers. Isn't she just cute!!!
That cheezy smile, with that cute cross-bite (yea, can't wait for that orthodontic bill) and that gray front tooth from a fall last summer.




5 comments:
These are all darling, but that last one really speaks to that photojournalist inside;) The colors are so nice and those shoes matching the watering can..too precious.
What a sweet little helper!
Really great pics, Julie! I love the last one...It's perfect!
She is precious! I love that smile!
These are all fantastic. I love your style. She looks a lot like you. What a darling girl.
Post a Comment