I haven't posted Emily in a while, so here's a new picture of her. It was taken midday in full sun, so the shadows are bad, but I love her look and the sun in her hair. It kills me to see how much older she's gotten. They just grow up so fast.
Yes, sometimes just throw caution to the wind and shoot in that harsh sun. It does not matter when you get cute shots like this, ones that will be memories forever. I think the only thing I may do is crop in a little closer to get more of her in the photo. Cute.
Your DD's are SO cute! I agree with the closer crop, but I really love the trees in the background and the sunlight in her hair. Looks to me like you did a pretty good job in the full sun . . . the shadows really don't bother me. :)
I love how she's so into blowing that bubble! Those trees are awesome, looks like it's in your yard, since it's in the baby's pictures too. I agree that the shadows don't bother me too much.
7 comments:
what a little cutie! she's not too big to blow bubbles :) and yes, they do grow up fast... great capture.
Yes, sometimes just throw caution to the wind and shoot in that harsh sun. It does not matter when you get cute shots like this, ones that will be memories forever. I think the only thing I may do is crop in a little closer to get more of her in the photo. Cute.
Sweet. Bubbles are so much fun. Miss the days when my kids did them.
Your DD's are SO cute! I agree with the closer crop, but I really love the trees in the background and the sunlight in her hair. Looks to me like you did a pretty good job in the full sun . . . the shadows really don't bother me. :)
I love how she's so into blowing that bubble! Those trees are awesome, looks like it's in your yard, since it's in the baby's pictures too. I agree that the shadows don't bother me too much.
love bubble pics! very fun. my dd is almost two..and i already feel like 'where'd the time go?' :)
Super sweet! And i'm not sure how I missed them, but I LOVE the baby pictures from yesterday! They are great!
Post a Comment