Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Remember the River Photo?

Ok, I'm thinking of taking the photo of the two older girls down by the river from the other day and turning it into a watercolor and framing it. What do you think?

I need honest opinions here... too much detail? Too little? Not a great picture for this? Give me your best HHCC here. If it's not the one, it's not the one. No big deal. Thanks!

Here's the original one I posted.

This one is re-cropped to 10x8 and has the watercolor effect. You can click on it to enlarge it some.

3 comments:

Dar Kaso said...

I think it looks great, definitly frame worthy!

April Ziegler said...

I think I may like the photo a little better than the watercolor version. I'm not really any help though b/c I've never seen a watercolor printed out but I really like the photo!

Me said...

I really think the photo has more impact. This photo should definitely be blown up and framed. It is really terrific. But I'm not a fan of computer automated art. Now, if you were going to have someone like ME digitally paint it...well then, that's different. LOL