Hmmm. I'm pretty content here, thinking about smiling...


Oh, it's my shy smile. I feel an all out laugh coming on...


Ahhh, there it is...


And now, I must be serious again... till Mom makes me laugh again.

I'm struggling with white balance here. I usually don't have so much trouble with white, but today I did. I'm thinking her skin color looks pretty good (rosy cheeks and all) and the colors of the polka dots and the color of her capri's are almost right on, but I can't figure out the white. Also, I wish her eyes were brighter. I know you see so little of them when she smiles, but even in the ones where she isn't smiling and you can see more of her eyes, they still aren't coming out as blue as I'd like them. It might just be a matter of getting better lighting. Enjoy!
Oh, and be sure to check out the post below. It's my "Tag Challenge Post."

I'm struggling with white balance here. I usually don't have so much trouble with white, but today I did. I'm thinking her skin color looks pretty good (rosy cheeks and all) and the colors of the polka dots and the color of her capri's are almost right on, but I can't figure out the white. Also, I wish her eyes were brighter. I know you see so little of them when she smiles, but even in the ones where she isn't smiling and you can see more of her eyes, they still aren't coming out as blue as I'd like them. It might just be a matter of getting better lighting. Enjoy!
Oh, and be sure to check out the post below. It's my "Tag Challenge Post."
10 comments:
what a sweet smile!!! so cute!
she is soooo cute! you did a great job, mom! love the colors in these.
These are just to cute.
too cute! I love these!
Aww she is a doll:) I love the way ou set them up:) Great Job! and I think the white looks ok. Maybe you could dodge her eyes just a bit in the smiley one...Just a thought... I have this same problem sometimes:)
She is a total doll. You did great on these. I think the colors are fantastic.
Julie--she's beautiful! Nice colors and focus.
She's adorable! I struggle w/ white too... I think you did a good job w/ it.
Awww, these are just so cute! She's beautiful and her smile is adorable.
My whites stink too, sometimes desaturing the blue in PS will up the white.
That's great seeing your before and after! I love seeing how much people have improved- Great Job on Molly's pics by the way!
Post a Comment