Officially, she took her first self-initiated steps on December 28th. She was just three days shy of 11 months. She's our earliest walker, by far. Emily was more than 17 months before she let go. Her very cautious approach to life got the better of her before then. Anna was a little over 14 months. July 4th weekend, as I recall. And now Molly. She's trying so desperately to keep up with those older, crazy sisters. Well, she's well on her way.

28 comments:
I LOVE her expression in the second photo...priceless!
Love the colors of your blog too!
Cari
Like the bright banner.Adorable girs. So cute when they first start walking.
Way to go! She is a cutie. Really like how you captured those first step akward movements, and the faces too. :-) TFS Hopefully soon my DS will be walking (he will be 2in Feb and is special needs.)
Great captures! Your girls are so pretty! The first steps are so fun.
perfect captures! i love her pure joy at her new accomplishment. so, so sweet. i wish i had been doing more photography when my kids were this age. she will be so lucky to have a mom that captures so many memories.
forgot to tell you: i LOVE your new blog header! it's a great design and the color goes beautifully with the pics.
Aw, love these! So cute! Great focus too, on that moving subject. My photos from when my son started walking are a lot of blur! Also love your banner, and your little copyright sentence. :-)
Awww...she's getting so big! I swear it was just yesterday you were pregnant with her! I'm sure it feels the same way to you! I adore that last shot of her! SO great!!
How does she walk with just one foot? OK, j/k, she is adorable and the photos are great.
Congrats on your little one walking!! Very fun! She'll keep you even busier now.....:0
Oh Julie, these really are priceless captures!!
O/T your older two have twins in Wichita. Honestly, I was looking around for you when I saw these two girls in the store. They were ringers for your girls. Bizarre.
Love the new banner!
Whoo-Hoo...way to go Molly! This is a priceless moment to have captured. The BnW makes it timeless too.
My A walked around 15months and I'm almost positive that N is going to be walking anyday;) They are just totally different babies.
just so darn precious. love her look of joy . seems so happy!!!!! your blog loos great , new banner is adorable!
Awwwww.... So precious! I love that you captured that wobbly walk so well. You can just see it in the pictures. Well done! Love the new look of your blog, too. New banner is awesome!
congrats to her on the walking :O) and Happy New Year. Great pics to capture the moment too ;)
too cute, I love the look on her face. She looks so proud!! My ds was an early walker- took his first steps around 11 months- just before my dh deployed! Shes just trying to keep up!! PS. I like the new banner
Oh what a cutie! She just looks so darn happy...it makes my face light up just to see these photos. Fantastic.
She's such a cutie! and look at her go! She looks so happy!
Awwwwww! I love it. My youngest was my earliest walker too.
She's certainly proud of herself...you can feel it from the photos. TFS.
How fun to capture that... she looks so happy and ready to run!
I just love this stage!!!
Mine were both early walkers- it makes life fairly interesting as they go faster than their little brains can process.
Great captures!
I have loved every single picture of yours I've ever seen.
My youngest started walking at 10 months, walked for a couple of days until I called all the grandparents to brag, and then didn't take another step for 3 more months.
YEAH!!! My DD started walking just before her 1st Bday. Such an exciting time! I soooo love your banner!
Aww how cute! Love the new banner. The reds really pop :)
What wonderful shots of this memorable moment. Love the B&W conversion as well!
Those are adorable...my one and only nephew is 2 months younger than her and is pulling up on us now...I know in no time I'll be posting pics like this too....now you'll have 3 to chase after..watch out!
katie
gosh the time has gone fast. Love the shots, she looks so proud of herself.
Post a Comment