beautiful :)
That is such a pretty shot, love that coat.
Beautiful photo! I just love her coat and the conversion!
Love it! Beautiful shot and I love the conversion!
I too had to get a shot of fur hood (a few posts back) Love the conversion here, very soft and fresh.
sweet pic!!! love hood pictures and your conversion is soft and nice here...:)
What a great conversion. Looks like an ad.
So sweet! Love the conversion also! Love her scarf.Cari
She is beautiful! I love her expression and her furry coat! Your conversion is SO nice...
Gorgeous! I love the furry hood! And your conversion is great, too!
I really like the conversion. This is such a pretty, soft looking photo.
Love this shot! The B/W conversion is just beautiful!
How cute! Love that coat.... and I really like your conversion, too.
What a great portrait. I just love her eyes. Really outstanding focus.
oh that is stunning! Great job!
Such a sweet shot! Love the fur trimmed coat thing, even if it is a trend. So we're trendy, right? ;-)
Love the conversion here and you got really nice catchlights
Julie I am still trying to get used to your new picture. I had to get one of these shots the other day as well!
Very cute!! love that coat, shes a cutie!!
What a beautie! I love the conversion on this photo.laulley
just one word... adorable!
Post a Comment
22 comments:
beautiful :)
That is such a pretty shot, love that coat.
Beautiful photo! I just love her coat and the conversion!
Love it! Beautiful shot and I love the conversion!
I too had to get a shot of fur hood (a few posts back) Love the conversion here, very soft and fresh.
sweet pic!!! love hood pictures and your conversion is soft and nice here...:)
What a great conversion. Looks like an ad.
So sweet! Love the conversion also! Love her scarf.
Cari
She is beautiful! I love her expression and her furry coat! Your conversion is SO nice...
Gorgeous! I love the furry hood! And your conversion is great, too!
I really like the conversion. This is such a pretty, soft looking photo.
Love this shot! The B/W conversion is just beautiful!
How cute! Love that coat.... and I really like your conversion, too.
What a great portrait. I just love her eyes. Really outstanding focus.
oh that is stunning! Great job!
Such a sweet shot! Love the fur trimmed coat thing, even if it is a trend. So we're trendy, right?
;-)
Love the conversion here and you got really nice catchlights
Julie I am still trying to get used to your new picture. I had to get one of these shots the other day as well!
Very cute!! love that coat, shes a cutie!!
What a beautie! I love the conversion on this photo.
laulley
just one word... adorable!
Post a Comment