With a house full of family and friends, we celebrated Molly's first birthday this past weekend. Technically, she's not one until Thursday, but who's counting. :D
Just about one year ago...
And Saturday...
It's utterly amazing the changes that they go through in just one short year of life. And, I think that before I get too sentimental, I'll stop here. Enjoy! :)
It's hard how fast they grow. DD's b-day is sunday she will be two and she is so big. I miss my baby. But I love to watch her grow into herself. She is sooo much fun. Sorry didn't mean to go off on a tangent but I'm sure you know what I mean. She is beautiful!
Happy Birtday Molly! Your last photo is adorable, babies and hats are always a winner. I always love the soft light and colors you capture in your photos.
38 comments:
She is so sweet! It's amazing how much she has changed in just one year!
She's adorable! Such cute shots of her!
Happy Birthday Molly! I so feel like we've grown up with her, and...we have:) Her eyes are so expressive.
too cute. it goes by way too fast!
tara
Awwww, she is so cute. Such a milestone!
Happy birthday gorgeous girl!! I can hardly believe it's been an entire year!
What a cutie pie. Your girls are all such dolls. Love the hat photo!
Happy birthday Molly! Woo Hoo! The big ONE years old. What a beauty. I just love that last photo. You can totally see her fun personality.
Happy birthday!!! She is beautiful!! Love the hat pic!!
Awww what a cutie pie...I can't believe how much she has changed..that hat pic is so cute.
Beautiful shots! She is so precious
Beautiful! I love her dress. Happy Birthday Molly!
time goes too fast! she is adorable...happy birthday! :)
She is adorable! Happy Birthday!!
She is so cute! I can remember when you were posting "baby" photos of her. Time flies by so fast!
Oh so much has changed. What a beautiful little girl.
Happy Birthday! She's a cutie!
Those photos are so sweet! I love the last one and I LOVE the shirt she is wearing!
Cari
Doesnt the first year just fly by? my daughter is 1 1/2 and I dont know where that year and a half went. Looks like she had so much fun.
she is beautiful! it truly is amazing how much they grow.
Happy Birthday Molly she is adorable
Aww, how cute! Happy birthday to your little one - enjoy these days!
The first year does go by so fast and they change so much. Great photos showing how she has grown. Love the hat!
What a cutie, happy 1st Birthday
She is beautiful. So are these shots
laulley
Hard to believe, just a year ago she was so tiny (remember those baby noises, and that baby smell?).
She's a cutie.
It's hard how fast they grow. DD's b-day is sunday she will be two and she is so big. I miss my baby. But I love to watch her grow into herself. She is sooo much fun. Sorry didn't mean to go off on a tangent but I'm sure you know what I mean. She is beautiful!
She's so sweet!
It goes by way too fast! she's a little doll!
Time really flies when you have kids. She's adorable! Happy birthday!
Happy Birtday Molly!
Your last photo is adorable, babies and hats are always a winner.
I always love the soft light and colors you capture in your photos.
What a sweetie! Happy Birthday!
aaawwwww! Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Happy Birthday! She's so cute..it's amazing how fast the grow up huh!
HOw cute!! Love the before and after and that little dress is too adorable!! Happy Bday Molly!!
She is so precious! Time sure does fly, doesn't it?
Love the crumbs on the face!
Such a cutie! Would you please share where you got her i am one. top? Thanks!
Post a Comment