Friday, February 1, 2008

The month of Molly

January just must have been Molly's month. Nearly all of my posts are of her. These are from her birthday, yesterday. Never did get around to doing a first birthday invitation, but at least I got to the cake photos. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

16 comments:

Val said...

Oh. My. God.

These are gorgeous. Just beautiful and perfect. She is a doll

Val said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret said...

Those are so adorable! I love the white background!

Ginnie said...

Those are such sweet shots. My favorite is the first one... love those blue eyes.

FYI- I live in the KOP area.

Amy said...

Oh, these are adorable! I love the second one. :)

Kristi said...

These are incredible Julie!!!! I love the last one of her little hands shoveling in the cake! Just too precious!

mel said...

adorable! love her peering at it, you can almost hear her thoughts!

Anonymous said...

these are A M A Z I N G !!!
i just LOVE THEM!
tara

Chell said...

I love these!!!

Angela2932 said...

Very beautiful. Also, very nice background. Do you use your external flash for this, or no flash at all?

Tera Fraley said...

these are too cute!! I want to do these for my nephew, such great inspiration!!

Tori said...

They are beautiful! and so is Molly!

Unknown said...

These are too adorable.. I wish I would have done that for abigail. Hey mabye I still could? Shes only 13 months.. lol!

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet! I wish I would have done something like that when my kids were that age!
Cari

cherie said...

love them !!!!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE. I always thought that your youngest looked so different from your other two, but here she's really starting to resemble your oldest very much! Genetics are a cool thing. :-)