
And, just so you all know, I'm not going anywhere. I have LOTS of pictures on my computer that I now have time to play with since I won't actually be photographing anything new for a little while. For those who don't know the story, just think of a river accident. If you really want to read more about what happened, you can see it here. You think maybe I could actually get my pictures organized now? Probably not, but it's worth a shot. :)
7 comments:
Julie...I'm so sorry about your camera-that just stinks! You seem to have a great attitude though, so kudos to you:)
That is a sweet pic of you and DH and look how cute your dress is! happy anniversary.
what a sweet photo of you and your dh! and happy anniversary...shouldn't you get a replacement camera? ;) good luck with yours drying out-i've got my fingers crossed.
I'm crossing mine too and cringe for you every time I think about your poor camera! Love the dress and how time flies, huh?! We're 9 1/2 years, I can't believe we're that close to 10, I feel like I just graduated high school!
Oh! I hope your camera dries out too! I just feel so bad for you! Great picture of you guys (would love to see more) and happy anniversary! Congrats on 9 years.
Congratulations on 9 years, Julie. What a beautiful couple you two are. I love your dh being all cool with his hand in his pocket. LOL Sweet.
Best wishes on the camera.
Happy Anniversary!! Sorry to hear about your camera, that stinks!! That is a great shot, so meaningful!
Congratulations on 9 year and here's to many many more! :) You look so beautiful in your gown, Julie! :) TFS
Post a Comment