Monday, August 6, 2007

Sisters

Not exactly what I was after, but nonetheless, a photo with all three of the girls. Oh, and btw, this was "before" the river incident. For those of you patiently waiting to see what I can do with a Nikon, you'll have to wait until Friday. Sorry. ;) I hope to have some good pictures when I get back, though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Erika said...

So sweet, love the vibrant colors!

April Ziegler said...

Awww, what a cute shot! I just saw your post below... So sorry to hear about your camera. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. And happy 9 years!!

Patti said...

I absolutely love the vibrant colours. Very cute shot of your three girls.

Sue said...

Really cute capture. So peaceful :)

Tera Fraley said...

How cute!! Cant wait to see you back and running sorry to hear about your fall