Thursday, August 16, 2007

Check it out!

Here they are... Thanks to some incredibly generous "pea"ple, these are the first photos taken with my new 30D! I still can't believe it's real! These are with my 50mm f/1.8 lens. I'm still waiting on my new Tamron. Should be here early next week.

The old XT is back from Canon. It's hit or miss. Sometimes it takes shots, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it focuses, sometimes it doesn't. :P I'm so happy to have an awesome, reliable camera. And, I can't wait to take and share more photos. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Me said...

YEAH!!!!! I love seeing your girls again. I'm so thrilled that you were able to get the 30D. Enjoy it. Do you feel like the learning curve is steeper than what you are used to? These photos seem a bit soft...but it could just be the speed of your subjects. LOL

bprincephoto said...

WOW I am so happy to see these. I still have to get back to you with mine yet. Been a crazy week but didn't want you to think I forgot. These are great. Have fun!

Bobbi said...

Congrats on the camera!! I am so happy for you. These pictures are awesome. The one of Molly is especially cute :)

Sara said...

WAHOO!!!!! You're rocking the new camera, girl!

Tera Fraley said...

Yeah for you!! Im so glad you got it! The colors look great and it looks so clear!!

Cindi Koceich said...

These are awesome shots with your new camera!!! Yay...sooo excited for you!!

Carolyn said...

Love these! They are so great, I can't pick a favorite.

enjoy your new camera, you totally deserve it!

cherie said...

love these shots. and so glad you have camera in hand!!!!! yea, have fun with it and look forward to seeing more of your awesome shots.