i have found your blog by way of two peas and must say i LOVE to see when you have posted more here and over there! you take amazing photos, yet seem so humble and like you are still learning, like so many of us! thanks for sharing your photos and your knowledge with us.
22 comments:
These are beautiful. Love the poses you did. He is so sweet!
These are awesome!! I love all of them. Great photos.
i just LOVE the 2nd one so adorable!
tara
That first photo is priceless...they are all wonderful!
Cari
You did an amazing job with these! Love the dof shot with mom's ring on his toe!
These are beautiful! LOVE the expression you captured in the first one!
these are beautiful! I love the one of him looking over mommy's shoulder!
He's so cute! I love the expression in the first one!
Wow these are all just beautiful! I could just stare at them all day! That first one is absolutely priceless- what a face!
awww cute! Love the face on the first photo, lol. My favorite is the one with the ring on the big toe.. soo cute!
First I couldn't see any of them, now I can only see three of them, and they're so beautiful I want to see all of them. Stupid internet! :-)
Commented in the gallery, but just had to tell you that these are gorgeous!!
oh, these are so beautiful! You are incredible. I love the face in the first one, and the over the shoulder one..they are all wonderful.
these are all amazing. You did an outstanding job.
These are really great! My favorites are the 1st one and mom over the shoulder but you really rocked it!
Julie that first one is priceless! What an expression...I love it. Your conversion is so nice on these, really smooth and warm feeling!
These are all so precious!
These are beautiful shots, but that little guy has the best expressions ever! So sweet, his Mum and Dad are going to love these.
What a cutie pie! And your photos are gorgeous!
i have found your blog by way of two peas and must say i LOVE to see when you have posted more here and over there! you take amazing photos, yet seem so humble and like you are still learning, like so many of us! thanks for sharing your photos and your knowledge with us.
I LOVE these! I saw them on TwoPeas and I just wanted to tell you how great they are! Wonderful lighting and composition - and great emotion!
These are beautiful Julie!!
Post a Comment