Wow, these are gorgeous!! I really, really love the wrinkly-skin one- that's one of my favorite things about newborn sessions! :) That last one is so sweet, too.
These are all great.. I really love all the wrinkles ~ just so sweet. That last one is my favorite ~ how peaceful. Look at all that hair. I like your new banner (new since I've been on) ~ your girls are getting SO big.
Just passing through..found the site from visiting 2peas and can't resist a fellow photographer!! You, however, take wonderful and amazing people shots!!! Beautiful site and photos!!! Thanks for sharing.
18 comments:
Wow, these are gorgeous!! I really, really love the wrinkly-skin one- that's one of my favorite things about newborn sessions! :) That last one is so sweet, too.
These are all great.. I really love all the wrinkles ~ just so sweet. That last one is my favorite ~ how peaceful. Look at all that hair. I like your new banner (new since I've been on) ~ your girls are getting SO big.
These are all fabulous! I love them all. That first one made me ooh and ahh. Soo cute!
you did beautifully, julie! i,too, adore the wrinkles. so sweet. and your conversion are top-notch.
Lovely! I love that wrinkly one, so perfectly newborn, and the last one is gorgeous too!
These are beautiful! Love the 1st and last. That last one he looks so content and peaceful!
Julie fabulous job! The wrinkly skin and the last one are simply gorgeous!
These are all so beautiful!! I love that last one! And the wrinkly back is just perfect! Great job!
oh wow!! Just gorgeous!! I love the wrinkles and all the baby parts..
Julie - you do some fantastic work with newborns! I can't even pick a favorite! Love them all!!
Such a cute baby, I really love that last one. Great job :)
Julie, what do you use to make your slideshow? I love it!! You can email me at contact@littlegracephotography.com.
oh Wow!! the mom will be SO thrilled with these!
oh Wow!! the mom will be SO thrilled with these!
Great shots and beautiful baby!
Just passing through..found the site from visiting 2peas and can't resist a fellow photographer!! You, however, take wonderful and amazing people shots!!! Beautiful site and photos!!! Thanks for sharing.
Awwwwwwwww.... LOVE those bubba wrinkles and the last shot is heavenly.
Wow - I'm looking around at photography sites this afternoon and came by yours through Two Peas. Your pictures are amazingly beautiful. I'll be back.
Post a Comment