This is one from the other day, when I was taking pictures of the girls. This is the window above the front door. I love the reflection of the sky and the tree (even though the tree doesn't have a top.) ;)I was not at all trying to get this shot. I was actually laying on the ground shooting up, taking a picture of Anna. I was looking for an interesting perspective. Well, that shot was terrible, but just before I deleted it, I caught a glimpse of the window above her head in which I noticed a reflection of the sky. So, I recomposed and took this picture specifically for the reflection.
I also like the optical illusion it provides. It makes you think the top of the square frame is actually wider than the bottom. Gets me every time. :)
5 comments:
Cool shot! I love the window ~ beautiful. The tree in the glass looks awesome too, I wouldn't have noticed the missing top without you mentioning it.
love this! that reflection is so cool! how lucky that you noticed it before it was gone...great job!
Like this one... don't you love it when a shot just jumps at you??
And, I can totally relate to your "haircutting" story... My TEN year old decided to do that a few months ago. I mean, he's TEN!!! Of course, for him, it was an easy fix--we just buzzed it all off... Hopefully, you can keep it "disguised" until it grows out a bit.
So glad to see your posts again. We missed you!
Really cool. I love how crisp that blue is and how clear the reflection is :) Awesome composition!
Great reflection, really clear, and I love the perspective. I didn't know whether to laugh ort cry at the hair cutting - hopefully my kids are old enough to not do that now, all three of them have had a go at some stage though.
Post a Comment