
It's a world of new beginnings here for all of us. I love Spring. Fall is my favorite, but Spring runs a close second. It's new, it's fresh, it's lively. For the last week and a half, I've been closely watching the landscape around our new house. Day by day, I look around and wonder what's coming, what's going to blossom. Yesterday, I noticed the first new blooms. I did a little research and I believe it's a dwarf bearded iris. I just love it! I look forward to each day, what lies ahead... new blooms, new friends, new challenges, a new beginning.
7 comments:
What a pretty flower. Love the colors. I just love spring and everything new. I'm so glad the weather is warming up. Every day starts to feel like a Friday :)
That is so fun to watch and see what pops up. You will have fun with that.
Spring is ok for me because it is so bland, but then all of a sudden, its green again and I love that...well, that just happened Sunday night...Monday it looked like spring - oh, happy day!
Beautiful shot of the flower. Wish our stuff would bloom, it seems to take forever here.
this is beautiful! love how you captured the delicacy of this flower.
Beautiful!
very pretty flower!
Beautiful shot...great capture!
Post a Comment