Aw, Julie, Congratulations! He's a doll! I haven't been to 2peas in months, in fact, I think it's been since right about when you found you were having a boy! Then I happened to click over there today and saw your post. So happy for you!Amy (MommytoEleven)
Gus is soooo cute! Looking forward to many more pics!
What a handsome little guy! <3
He is so beautiful Julie! *swoon* And SMILING?! Be still my heart!
He is just a little LOVE!! And he most DEFINITELY fits his name! Too cute!
Again Julie he is so beautiful! He looks so happy too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aw, Julie, Congratulations! He's a doll! I haven't been to 2peas in months, in fact, I think it's been since right about when you found you were having a boy! Then I happened to click over there today and saw your post. So happy for you!
Amy (MommytoEleven)
Gus is soooo cute! Looking forward to many more pics!
What a handsome little guy! <3
He is so beautiful Julie! *swoon* And SMILING?! Be still my heart!
He is just a little LOVE!! And he most DEFINITELY fits his name! Too cute!
Again Julie he is so beautiful! He looks so happy too!
Post a Comment