Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's been a while... :)




It's been a long time since I've posted. Things are a little crazy around here. The big move happens in about two weeks, so with Nick being gone I've had a lot to do. But, he came home this weekend, hence, my opportunity to get in a little photo and computer time.

But, also because he's home and because today was so absolutely beautiful out, we took Emily out again to practice riding her bike. She's really just gotten the desire to try. I think maybe it's because her friends don't yet know how, so it's cool for her to be the first to do it. Nothing like a little competitive spirit to light the spark. So, now she can do it... well, sort of. LOL! She needs a push to start, and to stop, she sort of jumps off and lays the bike down. And, she doesn't do big bumps or curbs yet. But, if it's flat, she's got it. :) It's all very cute.

So, these are just for fun, today. No expert photography skills here. ;) I did run a b&w action on Molly's photo, but I'm not sure who's or where I got it from. I've never tried it, but I liked the result.

Hope you all are doing well. Not sure when I'll post again, hopefully soon. But I will be taking pictures. Take care!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Wonderful to see your posts again, Julie!! Your dd's are beautiful. Good luck with the move and I look forward to seeing more as you have time.