Saturday, January 2, 2010

Silly Snaps...

So I realize that last year I was HORRIBLY bad at photographing and recording and remembering the moments of our lives. New Year's resolution (as much as I hate that term) is to stop taking the little things in life for granted and to live more in the moment. My pictures won't all be perfect. But, they'll be our lives. They'll form the book that I want to go back and read. The book of 2010. A year of our lives. I won't wish away a single minute (even the crappy ones) because all of the moments put together create and shape our lives. I will love looking back over our "book" next December remembering the special or not so special, sometimes crazy, often times hectic, moments that make our history.

Without further adieu, some silly snapshots from yesterday. We celebrated our "Wolfe family Christmas" with my in-laws and brother-in-law yesterday. Sadly, my other brother-in-law and my only "sister" by way of marriage to my BIL, and my little nephew were not able to make it out this weekend. :( Hopefully we'll get to see them soon, though.

Can you believe this? A picture of all four of my kiddos sitting happily in front of the Christmas tree? Heart be still. ;)
Photobucket

Molly, the superstar! Thanks to Aunt Lisa and Uncle Greg for sending this adorable gift.
Photobucket

In honor of yesterday's Rose Bowl Champions, Gus wearing his OSU jersey. Go Bucks! (Honestly, I really could care less...... shhhhhh..... but Nick and his whole family are big fans.)
Photobucket

Gus is hard to take pictures of lately. You either get his rear (see above) or the head on, 'I'm coming to grab the camera from your hands' look. Which, by the way, he thinks is hilarious. He's learning early.
Photobucket

Happy New Year! Here's to a wonderful 2010!

13 comments:

bprincephoto said...

Great shots.

Jodie said...

Your kiddos are gorgeous Julie! Great shot! I cannot believe how fast Gus has grown! I hope that you have a wonderful year.

Jodie said...

Your kiddos are gorgeous Julie! Great shot! I cannot believe how fast Gus has grown! I hope that you have a wonderful year.

Jami said...

Ok, all of your children are beautiful, but I could just eat Gus up!!!!! What a darling boy. Great shots too!

Reds said...

glad you are joining us - your kids are too cute - and love your shots!

CindyTykie said...

Wonderful pictures

Chell said...

Cute pics. I love the first one!!

Nicki said...

You have a beautiful family. I don't know how folks get such amazing shots of little ones beginning their mobility - my husband's cousin's 1 year old was here this Christmas and I was lucky to catch anything.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

What a great photo of all of them at the tree. He is so adorable.

tori said...

such wonderful pictures! I have a similar problem with my littlest one....

Amy said...

Awww! How sweet! I love your idea of capturing the every-day moments. That's what I'm after this year as well.

Anissa said...

Great shots! I'm that way too -- I take pictures everyday!

Lou said...

Fun, fun shots!