Now, I'm sharing some of those. We'll call this the "catch up" post. :)
First, this is one of my absolute favorites of Gus. You can still even see some the the traces of his red hair that is long since gone. He's just three months old in this one and I could just reach right into this photo and kiss him. :swoon:

Then some much more recent ones. Two from our family session with Chell, and two from a mini "birthday" shoot in honor of the big milestone.




And just for the record, I have that one of Gus and me blown up big and waiting to be hung on his bedroom wall. It's the focal point of a photo collage that I need to get displayed. (Add that to the project list). The day will come where he will no longer want a photo of his mom on his bedroom wall, but until then, I'm taking every advantage I can of showing that one off. Hands down, my favorite photo ever!
14 comments:
I never get tired of Gus photos! <3
So glad you have the one of you and him big!
Gus is gorgeous and I do like that picture of you and Gus!
He's definately a cutie, Julie! I love that shot of you holding him. *swoon* Chelle nailed that one!
these are divine Julie! I love your Gus photos and jsut cannot believe how fast he is growing! The photo of you and him is beautiful and will look fabulous I am sure up on the wall.
Gus is too cute!! Love that little smile!!
He is so precious! I can see why the one of the two of you is a favorite... it's a beautiful picture!
Oh, he is just too adorable! What a handsome little guy he is. I love that shot of the two of you. What a treasure!
Those are beautiful and I would definitely hang up the one of you and him together - priceless!
So I think I have fallen in love. What an adorable baby boy. LOVE the balloon shot.
Who could get tired of that cutie? Great shots and boy-o-boy has he grown.
Great shots! He is to cute! That one with you and him was my favorite one to! TFS
Great shots. He is such a cutie.
He is adorable.
I love these shots of Gus. It really makes me happy that I got one of the two of you that you like so much.
Post a Comment