Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random post

Just a handful of miscellaneous photos, today.

First off, I promised one from Father's Day of Nick and Gus. Gus might look just a bit like his Daddy. :D Gus's hands are a near permanent fixture in his mouth lately. Too bad b/c the father-son resemblance is uncanny when the both have the same look on their faces. But, I didn't really think it would be fair to Nick to ask him to put his fist in his mouth. ;)

Photobucket

The rest of these are just more random photos of the kids (but for some reason, not of Anna) from yesterday. I'll have to squeeze some Anna photos in tomorrow.

We got the swings back up (finally) and the girls love them. And Molly LOVES the under-doggie so demonstrated by Emily here (who came up with that name, anyway???)

Photobucket

I love this one of Emily, even though you can't see her face.

Photobucket

Another smile to show off the new hardware.

Photobucket

Molly on her "Beep-Beep" as she so fondly calls it. Her little bike/trike thing has all these buttons on the front. Some sing songs when pressed, others sound like a revving engine, and one even honks. Hence, "beep-beep". Here's that smile that I just LOVE.

Photobucket

And, a slightly more mischievous smile...

Photobucket

And all that blond hair. People pay good money for curly blond locks like those. Love them. Though, I will say it's getting increasingly difficult for me to get super stand out photos of Molly, with her beautiful porcelain skin tone and super blond hair. Not a lot of contrast there. I'm not complaining though. She's just beautiful!

Last but not least, Gus just chillin'. If he's not hungry or tired, the little dude will sit out here for hours just watching the girls and listening to all the little kid giggles and the birds singing. He loves it outside. See those hands again? ;)

Photobucket

No comments: