
And then there's Emily, who also saw the dentist this morning, but she got to preface it with a trip to the orthodontist. What started as a routine expander check ended with a shiny new smile. Long story short, there was a little communication breakdown, and the orthodontist thought we had chosen to wait on the braces, and I was waiting for him to tell us to make the appt to put them on. So, without any time to emotionally prep for this one, Emily was escorted back to the chair for her braces. And, being the colorful one that she is, she chose bright turquoise bands (her favorite color) alternating with gold ones. Cute, huh?

It's hard to believe she's only 8. The braces certainly make her look so much more grown up (to me anyway). They shouldn't have to be on too long... I think. And, aren't they so much cooler than when we were kids. I didn't get to choose cool band colors. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment