Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Christmas Card Template

Purchase information will be up soon.


Click on the image to view it larger.


Until then... do you like this one? I'm giving it away to three lucky people. :) Just leave a comment between now and Wednesday night (November 12th) at 11:59pm eastern time. On Thursday, I'll randomly select three winners. If you think I don't "know" who you are, please leave me a way to contact you so I can make sure you receive this template.

Things you need to know...

*This is a 5x7 folded card template created using guidelines from WHCC. It can, however, be resized to fit the specs of a different lab.

*Please read through my Terms of Use. Whether you win this template or purchase it, all terms remain!

*This template was designed in Photoshop CS2. It is a layered document. It will work only with software that supports layers (Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.)


One last thing: This is the first of several templates I'm getting ready to put up. Check back, as more are coming soon. :)

35 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Ooo, goodie! I'm the first one to comment, must mean I'm going to win, right? he/he.

GREAT job Julie!

Chell said...

Oh I can't wait to see what other designs you come up with!!

Gina said...

It's Gina_MI from 2 peas - LOVE the card. I hope I'm lucky :)

April said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for the opportunity to 'win' this beauty!! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE_LOVE_LOVE that card, it is SO classy and rich looking! You have done a fantastic job! Can't wait to see your others. Shelle
shellenew@hotmail.com

KRISTIE said...

how fun! I love the swirl on the front, did you make that brush? It is fab.

Kristen said...

I love it---you did a great job!
I'm packscrap3 on 2 P's.

selena said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for the chance to win!

2peas.sphillips01 at gmail.com

Robertson family said...

Hey, it is momto3ds from 2peas. Love the card!!

Jami said...

So gorgeous, as usual! I'm UtahMomx4 from 2Peas, but you might already know that. Thanks for this fun contest!!!

Sharlee said...

THESE ARE AWESOME!!!! Love them!
yaba10@yahoo.com
Sharlee

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

These are pretty. I also like the ones you allready have for sale off to see more. gypsy girl for
2p's

Melissa said...

Love the elegance of these Julie. So pretty!

Sarah said...

How fun! I just love the colors and the design...great work! I'm from 2Peas! :)
stheis@orangecitycomm.net

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

cagnes said...

It's gorgeous... love it!

Christine
cyde (at) myviscom.com

Erin Clausen said...

I'd love to win it! Thanks for holding the drawing. :)

Erin Clausen said...

Oops... Meant to leave the email: erinclausen@yahoo.com.

Marsha Bone said...

This template is beautiful as I know your others will be. It is so hard this year to decide because there is so much talent and I have such a hard time deciding. I've chosen my card 5 times already so I really don't expect to really know until it's time to get them printed or be late. Love your work. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these!! You are super talented :o)
P.S--> This is All4Creativity from TwoPeas

BARB said...

these are gorgeous!!! i love the layered flourishes!

barb from 2 peas
tooartsy@alltel.net

Shawna said...

This card is gorgeous!! You are so talented!
BuckeyeMama (2Peas)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely. Thanks for spreading the holiday cheer with your drawing. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the card! Excellent job!
Cindy A. (Mom2EHA -2peas)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've made some great brushes. It's Painting with Light from 2peas.

Emily said...

Hey there..I am connersmama72806 from 2peas..I love this card! You do a great job.

Jan said...

Pick me! Pick me! :) These are so cute!

Jan said...

Um... I should probably say I'm justjanice from 2peas... Probably stating the obvious, but...

aliimberi said...

Very beautiful! I wish I knew more on how to do stuff like that, I am just learning. Ali from 2peas

Anonymous said...

This is the most elegant photo card I've seen yet. I am so impressed with your work! Really, I'm not just kissing up to try to win . . . although if that would help . . .

Amanda Benton said...

Julie, Just wanted to say I really like the cards that you have made. Love the colors.

Athena said...

These are gorgeous! You are so talented, and I want to know how you find the time to do it all ;)

Athena/janda03 from 2Peas

Christi said...

I love these templates! Wonderful work!

Amy said...

WOW...Julie! This is gorgeous...and the other's on here...you do wonderful work!

Thistle Creek Photography said...

What a beautiful template! Thanks for being so generous!!

(thistlecreek at 2P's)