Here's what my 5x5 tri-fold card looks like:

The purchased template WILL NOT include the monogrammed letter or circle on the inside right. It will include the message only. The fonts used in creating this were Adobe Garamond Pro and P22 Cezanne Regular. You may substitute other fonts. Instructions for creating the tree on the back of the card are also included.
This is a layered template created using the guidelines from WHCC, though you can adjust it to fit specifications from other printers. I say this b/c the template is not simply 6- 5x5 squares. They vary to allow for the required bleed room set forth by the lab. It will come with instructions on how to add your own photos.
Please be sure you read through the Terms of Use. Your purchase implies your acceptance of these terms. Additionally, b/c of the nature of the product, I will not offer any refunds once I have sent you the file. You can expect to receive your template within 24 hours of payment. This template has been tested in both Photoshop Elements and Photoshop versions CS and higher.
To purchase this template for $15 click on the button below. If you would like the template emailed to an address different from your PayPal email address, please include that address in a note with your payment. Thank you!
If you're looking for a slightly simpler version, the 5x7 template is also available.

The same terms as posted above apply. Be sure you read through the TOU before you purchase. No refunds will be given.
To purchase this 5x7 template for $10 click the button below. If you would like the template emailed to an address different from your PayPal email address, please include that address in a note with your payment. Thank you!
7 comments:
I love your template! My best friend purchased it from you so I can't use it. Do you have others?
I would like to purchase your template but, how easy is it to use, I am fairly knowledgable is PS and I have never printed w/ WHCC before, is that easy? Also, how much did you pay for printing at WHCC? Also, last question, where did you find envelopes for these?
Thanks,
Lisa
lmcphee@fire2wire.com
Sorry I missed these comments.
Liz, I don't have any others just yet. I'm getting started on my design for this year, so hopefully I will have at least a couple more templates in the near future.
Lisa, I'll email you.
I purchased your template last week, ordered through Whcc in the linen paper and I have never been so happy with my family cards. Thank you so much!!!
Ana
These are GORGEOUS!!!! I do not use Photo Shop. I use Microsoft Digital Image Suite. Would these templates be compatible with this program? I usually save my files to png or jpg (not sure if that's the issue or not)
Also, I have not used WHCC before. Is the process fairly easy?
I would like to use this as MY card this year as well as offer it to customers. I think that is okay in your TOU but I just wanted to double check. Thanks! :)
me again...you can email me at amyscustomgreetings@yahoo.com if you need to. Not sure I left contact info??? Thanks!
Julie, I purchased 3 of your tri-folds last night using paypal. The seaside trifold first and a pop up to save the template came up, so I'm all good there. Next I chose the red/green tri-fold and the black/tan tri-fold. I paid for them, but didn't receive a pop up or a link. Please email me so that I can get the templates purchase. :) I would love to work on them ASAP. jace.babin@cox.net. Thanks
Post a Comment