Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A few recents

It was driving me crazy that I didn't have any photos of the girls hanging on the walls yet in this house. I mean, we *have* lived here for six months, after all. So, I ordered a bunch of 8x10's and 8x8's for some wall frames that I have. They arrived from WHCC on Friday (love them) and I finally have a couple of little photo gallery walls in the house. I took these three pictures of the girls a little over a week ago.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

Erika said...

Sooo cute, that last one is adorable with the little teeth!

Donnah Ciempka said...

Gorgeous - I love the toothless grins.

Ashley Hiskes said...

They are so cute!
I am seriously lacking with photos on my walls too. Maybe I will order mine this weekend now.

Tera Fraley said...

those are adorable!! What cuties you have :)

Lorrie said...

very sweet pics. I love the smile on the last one with those 2 little baby teeth peeking out!! =)

Tori said...

OMGosh! They are so cute! Love the last one!

Jess said...

AWWW! These are the CUTEST! Your walls will be SO much prettier come Friday! ;c)

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. Love them...

Alexis said...

These are adorable! What pretty little girls!

Jeanelle said...

SO SO SO CUTE!