Saturday, October 13, 2007

Can you believe it?

I'm actually posting pictures today. Hasn't it been forever? Dan, this is for you. ::wink::

I took these of Emily several days ago, before the cold weather settled in. I think fall is finally here to stay. Of course, I love that. I love fall. I love all the cute clothes I got for the girls this year. I love all the cute crocheted hats I'm making that they can finally wear. LOVE IT!

Here's my little monkey. I can't believe she's going to be 7 next week!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Krystle said...

Oh these are so fun, you made me miss my old trampoline :) You did great freezing the action.

Jess said...

She is the CUTEST thing! I love the flyaway hair! And of course the monkey poses, lol!

cherie said...

these are just so much fun.love that hair....too cute.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE fall too!!! You will have to post some pics of those Crocheted hats. I crochet as well, but haven't found any cute hate patterns that I like.
BTW, I love your pics!