Ha ha!! looks like she's modeling for ya! love your pic from yesterday, very cool!
how cute are these shots!!!!
these are so cute! love your color.
That second one is a crack up...look at those lips. Are you enjoying your new camera, getting used to it? Nice vibrant, natural color here.
How cute! I love that last one and the look on her face, adorable!
Those are precious and now I wanna lollipop too!!! Love the coloring.
Love the colors! Fun!!
Julie -- she is so cute. love the shots. i bought my dd a big lolly when we were on vacation this summer, but she ate it before I could get any good shots of her with it! That's what happens when you spend 5 days basically in the car....
SO cute...love these two shots! I keep forgetting to get a lollipop to play with....I think the second one is my favorite!
Julie, too stinkin cute. I HAVE to get one of the lollies for Emma! Thanks gor the little reminder!
I always love lollipop shots. TFS I love visiting your blog so your on my list- you've been tagged. Share 8 things we wouldn't know about you.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Ha ha!! looks like she's modeling for ya! love your pic from yesterday, very cool!
how cute are these shots!!!!
these are so cute! love your color.
That second one is a crack up...look at those lips. Are you enjoying your new camera, getting used to it? Nice vibrant, natural color here.
How cute! I love that last one and the look on her face, adorable!
Those are precious and now I wanna lollipop too!!! Love the coloring.
Love the colors! Fun!!
Julie -- she is so cute. love the shots. i bought my dd a big lolly when we were on vacation this summer, but she ate it before I could get any good shots of her with it! That's what happens when you spend 5 days basically in the car....
SO cute...love these two shots! I keep forgetting to get a lollipop to play with....I think the second one is my favorite!
Julie, too stinkin cute. I HAVE to get one of the lollies for Emma! Thanks gor the little reminder!
I always love lollipop shots. TFS I love visiting your blog so your on my list- you've been tagged. Share 8 things we wouldn't know about you.
Post a Comment