I was totally inspired by a post from Kathy on 2Peas that I had to try this. I LOVE it!!! I had the wings, but the midnight sepia action (which I never would have even thought of) totally makes this incredible. Thanks for the inspiration, Kathy! :)
it looks AWESOME jules!!!! i guess i'll have to go and search for those wings... dang it... i was trying to stay away and not be tempted to add any more 'stuff' to my already full hard drive but seeing these pics makes me wanna :D
10 comments:
OMG! that is soooo cool! i love how you processed it! great job.
Ooooooh, Julie! That is so precious!
Gosh...all these fairy wings makes me want to try too. Like the action with the wings.
it looks AWESOME jules!!!!
i guess i'll have to go and search for those wings... dang it... i was trying to stay away and not be tempted to add any more 'stuff' to my already full hard drive but seeing these pics makes me wanna :D
great job girl!
Every time I come to your blog I start dancing!!! The pic is so adorable! I can never make the wings look right. Great job!!!
What a sweetie Julie, all these little precious girls today! Makes me sad thinking I am sending mine to preschool tomorrow. Enjoy the little babies!
the "other" Julie :)
Oh this is gorgeous! Love it!
adorable!!!!!
How adorable!! Now if I only had a little girl to get some of these, they look so FUN!!
Post a Comment