Saturday, May 2, 2009

Emily's First Communion

So, Emily made her First Communion today. She looked SOOOO beautiful. I'm a little bummed our weather didn't cooperate, especially since the past two weekends were beyond gorgeous. Oh, well. What can you expect in May? The rain did manage to hold off most of the morning, and fortunately, the rain was mostly while we were indoors having lunch. So, after lunch, we managed to sneak out for a few pictures. I don't have a lot to post, yet, and I still need to do formals, but here are just a few snaps from today. Molly's not feeling well (I think she has strep) so it's just the two big girls in these. None of Gus, either. No reason, other than it was chilly and no one really wanted to be outside for long.

Congrats to Em! We're so proud of her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Regina said...

Congratulations on your First Communion Emily. She looks like an angel, Julie!