Saturday, April 4, 2009
He's growing up too fast
And I can't believe I haven't blogged more photos of him. I decided a couple of months ago to use this mini golf bag consistently through his monthly photos. I figured it would be a neat way to watch him grow and change. The early months are most decidedly rather hard. About the only thing I could do was fill the inside with towels and prop him in it. So, here's a one month, two month, and three month photo with the cute golf bag. Big thanks to K-Mart (not the store, but one of Nick's friends) for giving Gus this bag. Isn't it cool?!?! As the son of a golf pro, it's bound to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is TOO cute Julie!! GREAT idea!! I love it against your green wall!!
How cute is that! What a great prop!
Post a Comment