I'm catching up on some older photos here. This one of Gus just made me laugh. Poor guy spends a good part of his day in this car seat. On this particular day, we were out somewhere, as usual, probably dropping Anna off at school or something. When we get in the door, we have "Gus's Spot" right between the chair in the family room and the half wall that divides the family room from the kitchen. It's just a natural spot for his car seat. And when he's sleeping, that's where he stays. So, after getting Molly down for her nap and getting a little lunch for myself, I walked back into the family room to see this. His eyes covered by his hood, probably from squirming a little in his seat. Doesn't seem to bother him, though.
I can't believe this little guy is already three months old. And I haven't even shared his one- and two- month photos yet. Coming soom. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment